- GCSE Results 2016
- A-Level & BTEC Results 2015
- Achievement Evening 2015
- Early Closure for Open Evening - 29th Sep 2016
- Year 11 Information
- Caribbean Evening
- Turnstyles Academy comes to Holy Family
- Cambridge University
- School Expansion Consultation
- A Level Drama Performances
- Jack Petchey Awards
- INSET Day - 7th December
- Alice in Wonderland
- Sixth Form Open Evening
- Year 10 Work Experience
- Spring Table Top Sale
- Investors in People - Gold Status
- Year 9 Boys Borough Champions
- Dr.Stone visits Buckingham Palace
- Achievement Evening 2016
- A Level and BTEC results 2016
- The Great Fire of London Project
- So you want to be a doctor....?
- Pupil Leadership Team
- HFCS hosts Dutch teachers
- You're Hired
- Sixth Form Open Evening
- Christmas letter from Dr. Stone
- Ski Trip 2017
- Media Studies Trip to Disneyland Paris 2017
- Great Sporting Success
- Cairo School Visit
- IET Faraday Challenge
- Geography British Library Trip
- St. Patrick's Party
- Jack Petchey Winner
- Netball News
- Shining Success
- Student Vs Staff Sport
- Ice Hockey Success
- Parliamentary Reception
- Bouygues 2017
- BT Sports Trip
- Last Mass in Wiseman Chapel
- Holy Family Needs You!
- New Prefect Team
- Contributions Needed for Summer Fair!
- CALLING ALL STAFF, SIXTH FORMERS AND PARENTS
- Letter from Waltham Forest Secondary Heads
- Happy Summer Holidays! Summer Letter
- Summer School - Places Available
- Best Ever A-Level & BTEC Results 2017!
- Student Reactions to Best Ever Results!
- GCSE Result Success!
- Caribbean Night 2017!
- Cashless Catering Important Message
- Could you be a friend to Holy Family?
- Holy Family Open Evening This Week!
- Open Mornings
A Level and BTEC results 2016
Best Ever Results!
Holy Family Sixth Form – A Level & Vocational results 2016
Congratulations to all students of Holy Family Sixth Form who received exam results today! Over 100 students received their A Level and Level 3 BTEC results.
Our A Level results this year are our best ever set of results, including 6 A * grades! Our A*-B grade percentage was 50%, with A*-C being 83% and A*-E 99%.
Head teacher Dr Andrew Stone:
‘Huge congratulations to all Holy Family students on our best ever set of A Level and BTEC results! Students and staff have worked phenomenally hard over the last two years and these results reflect the high level of commitment to study that we strongly encourage at Holy Family. We are extremely proud of all their efforts especially as we are a fully comprehensive sixth form, and nearly 90% of our students will be accepting places at university. We wish all students who are leaving us the best for their future careers’.
Special congratulations to the following Yr 13 A Level students:
- Daniel Nieuwerf who gained A*A*A*BC in Mathematics, Further Mathematics, Physics, Additional Further Mathematics and History. He will be reading Mathematics at the University of Oxford.
- Theo Lillington who gained AAA in English Literature, History and Psychology. He has gained a place to read English at Claire College, University of Cambridge.
- Coaky Nguyen who gained AAA in Mathematics, Psychology and Sociology. He will be studying Computer Science at Kings College, London.
- Florence Ayoade who gained AAB in Psychology, Sociology and Politics
- Seye Ibare-Akinsan who gained AAB in Chemistry, Psychology and Mathematics.
- Richard Balforth who gained A*AC in Mathematics, Physics and Further Mathematics.
We also had fantastic success with our L3 BTEC vocational programmes this year, with 85% percent of results being classed as either Distinction*, or Distinction level. Particular congratulations to:
- Deanna Edward who gained D*D* in BTEC Business and a C in A Level Sociology. She will be studying Business Management at Leicester De Montfort University.
- Mikege Augustus who gained D*D* in BTEC Media and D*D* in BTEC Performing Arts. These Distinction Grades are the equivalent to four A Level qualifications at A*.
Holy Family Sixth Form is a growing, oversubscribed open access sixth form with a strong Catholic Ethos, who welcome applications from those of all faiths or none. Please visit our website at www.holyfamily.waltham.sch.uk for more information, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.