In this section you will find the most recent exam timetables for internal and public exams.
Public Examinations commence 13th May 2019
Advice for Managing Exam Stress
- Be organised
- Know what exams you are entered for including the dates, times and venues of your exams.
- Begin revision early
- Take rest breaks in between your revision
- Remove any distractions when revising, for example, mobile phone, or games console
- Eat healthily
- Go to bed early the night before
- Have a positive mindset…You CAN do it!
Key Information for Candidates
All students sitting exams must ensure they read the following documents before their examination period. Please click on the following headings: